Regarding my dah-dit-dah-dit... K2 keyer problem: Thanks for the
suggestion to replace my antenna with a dummy load.  However, the
problem turned out to be related to my PSK interface.  I recently (10-15
days ago) replaced the computer I was using with my PSK interface (a
Rigblaster Nomic).  Since then, I've been running PSK and MFSK16 on 20
and 40 meters with no problem.  I hadn't gone up to frequencies above 15
MHz since installing the new computer.  It turns out that unplugging the
PSK interface from the mic input connector solves the keyer problem.
There must be some sort of ground loop associated with the "new" (less
old) computer.  The old computer was a Toshiba laptop (circa 1994)
running Windows 95.  The "new" one is a desktop (circa 1997) running
Windows 98.  I plan to dig into it a little bit more, but for now am
just unplugging the PSK interface from the mic input whenever I'm not
running PSK or MFSK16.  (For whatever it's worth, my IMD reports on PSK
are fine, so didn't suspect a problem there.)

Russ Eberhart, N9IV