Hi,

I am wondering about heat, I am using the mid-range you suggest of 750F for my
soldering station.

It is hard to get the solder to wick straight through to the other side of the
board.

I know there is a connection through the hole.

In your notes, I don't see any suggestions on how much to heat a component.
ie: the rapidity of moving from one pin to the next of the component.

When soldering, of course I understand that you heat the metal of both pieces
and apply the solder to the metal being soldered.

Do I have to be that anal with this kit to make sure they all wick to the
other side?

In my mind, I risk damaging something along the way.

73
--
Cheers,
Alan