I have an application that involves remotely locating the K2's shaft
encoder (Z1) and liquid crystal display components (the backlit LEDs D2
and D3, and the 8 digit LCD, DS1).  The extension length is roughly 10
or 15 feet.  Are the signals likely to degrade much?  I'd plan on using
shielded wires for each signal (though maybe not necessary on low
frequency onces such as LED power).  Coax?  Shielded twisted pair?  What
might be best?

--Andrew
NV1B