From: "Wayne Reed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:43 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Potential Elecraft Kit

Gang,
    One of the insturments I always wanted for home use was a spectrum
analyzer.  Nice to have sound card analyzers with software and all, but a
real rf analyzer in a small, functional package would be sooooo great.  With
some careful trade off decisions it might even be affordable!  The display
is a big headache if you don't have a good Oscope handy but a creative
designer [or two] might be able to do the job.  I suppose it would not have
the broad appeal of a K1, 2 or even a very compact antenna tuner, but it
might appeal to a few hundred hams and others who do bench work.
Wayne
K9NE
Yes, I know about the projects already on the web, but how many of you have
actually rounded up all the stuff to build that one?