Hi Charile:

GO to www.n0ss.net and click on the Quik-Link to go to the Spectrogram v5.1.7 download.

For what it's worth, RIGHT BELOW the Spectrogram download are located the docs for using Spectrogram to align your K2 or K1.

73,

Tom Hammond    N0SS

At 08:15 AM 4/13/05, you wrote:
I am trying to locate the earlier, free version of Spectogram for aligning filters in my K2. Does anybody have this program downloaded? The latest version that all the links in the Elecraft Resources URL seem to download a later version that the instructions don't really apply to regarding the examples in Tom Hammonds articles.

Thanks and 73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>