On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:22:52 -0400, Dan Barker wrote:

>You don't describe the test setup in any detail,

I thought I did that rather well, but I'll repeat it. Radio to
mechanical switch to antenna, each using its own antenna tuner,
indicated match 1:1. HP8590D with short piece of wire attached.
Clearly not being overloaded. Both radios transmitting 100 watts on
the same frequency, producing equal levels at the HP8590D. My first
thought was, back off the power on the K2. No change in the relative
level of the sidebands -- that is, they came down the same number of
dB as the carrier.

Jim