Hello to all. First time posting herem glad to be a part of the Elecraft
family. I have a K1, K2, xg-1. the K2 is having a problem with pitch
differences, one bfo setting to another, the hard part is that sometimes it's
perfect, other times not. Normally if there is a pitch difference, opt-1 is
different. I have tried several times to get it correct but no success. I have
used Spectrogram also.. Any suggestions??  thanks.

          Tom  km4cu