How?

Try going to China as an individual company and pursuing a cease and
desist suit.  Or collect infringement damages.  If a government is not
watching your six, it won't happen.  One reason to manufacture in
China is to have control of the clones that are going to be made one
way or another.

You might be able to get it knocked off of eBay, but you'd have to
complain.  Not anybody setting around doing that for you.

73, Guy.