Susan Said:

the antenna farm will most likely be vertical and located right at the shore
line.

What suggestions do you have for me to construct for antennas?

________

I had very good luck with a Force 12 Sigma 5, a CENTRE-FED inductively loaded
short half-wave vertical [i.e.,  a short centre-fed dipole tipped up on one end
]
on  the Bay of Bengal shoreline.

It being a centre-fed half-wave, not an end-fed quarter-wave, I didn't have to
worry about
an efficient ground-plane,so no lossy radials,  and on the shoreline of salt
water it really got out.
Very good reports with a K2 at 10w. It also fits into a gym bag.

I think a Caribbean DXpedition also used similar antennas and K2s near salt
water.

eric
VA7DZ

believed to be clean.