I am waiting for this feature to be announced before I order a P3. I don't
mind the wait but until it is announced that it will be made available then
I feel I have limited application for a P3 given my type of operation.

>From what I am reading though the P3 certainly looks like a valued
accessory.

Gary

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Joe Subich, W4TV <li...@subich.com> wrote:

> The rear panel would certainly indicate that possibility if
> the hole marked "sensor" is any indication.
>
> 73,
>
>    ... Joe, W4TV
>

> On 8/5/2010 3:54 PM, David Wilburn wrote:
> > Will the P3 (at some point) be able to monitor / display the output of
> > the K3 (or any other radio)?  Such as a band scope to check modulation
> > levels or transmit frequency.
> >
> > Dave Wilburn
> > NM4M

Gary
VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile
http://www.qsl.net/vk4fd/
K3 #679
For everything else there's Mastercard!!!