If I bought this item and Elecraft gave out my purchase information I
don't think I would be very happy with them!

I think the best Elecraft could do would be to contact the owner and ask
or forward Ken's information and request and let the owner of #56 make
the call.   Who knows, as the present owner could even be on the list
and just doesn't want to be bothered.

If I had it I'd do a swap but many may not want to.

73,
Bob
K2TK