All,

I just finished up the majority of the build and am attempting to do the
Synthesizer calibration.  It goes through the process and reports ERR VCO
00005.  I've inspected the cables between the KREF and KSYN3 and also the
TCXO installation as suggested by the manual.  I can't find anything wrong.

The other weird thing is that the unit will never completely power down.
When you try to power off, the display clears but stays lit.  If you unplug
the power and plug it back in, the display lights up with no information
displayed.  I don't believe that it 't started doing this until I tried to
calibrate it.

I've got a call in to tech support but while I'm waiting for a call back,
any ideas?

Tim