Let's end the thread of QRO vs QRP and whether amps (at any price) are necessary. We're taking up way too much list bandwidth on this topic and several posts have bordered on attacking other posters, which is outside the list guidelines..

There are good arguments for each type of operation (QRO/QRP) with strong fans in both camps. Many of our customers operate at both power levels. And to be honest, to survive as a profitable enterprise in this market, we have to address the QRP -and- the QRO markets.

We haven't 'officially' announced anything in this category. We'll make sure to post here when we are ready :-)

73, Eric   WA6HHQ