You could sell it to me....

But there are advantages in an external transverter. In my case I am
thinking of putting it and my 70 MHz (XV70) transverter a long way away from
the radio, to overcome long coax losses. Cable loss at 28MHz is not a
problem for my 30m run as there is more than enough drive and gain. The only
problem with this is the auxbus to select between the transverters and
operate the PTTs will not go 30m.

The K144XV has several faults. Itdoes not have a PTT output to drive a
linear - a mistake that should have been easily avoided by consulting the
community. The promised microwave compatible transverter output was not
implemented either. I think if the K144XV had included a PTT output I would
still have bought it just for convenience. If it had had the 144MHz
transverter ports it would probably be an even bigger seller.