Propagation was uneven this week. The great plains and west were good here
in Oregon, but signals from the eastern third of the country were not very
strong. California was good at my QTH, but I needed relays for the
Washington stations.  There was a quick discussion about the availability
date for the KPA500, with January 2011 being the current estimate. There
were 30 of us over 27 minutes. Thanks to everyone who checked in. Here is
the list of participants.

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

WB6CLZ  Mike            CA      K3      4522
AD5SX           Paul            NM      K3      4442
K6UO            Norm            CA      K3      755
N6JW            John            CA      K3      936
WU7R            Ci              MT      K3      3720
K7HLN           Bob             MT      K3      4634
WO1I            Dick            MA      K3      911
W0RSR           Mike            CO      K2      5767
K4GCJ           Gerry           NC      K3      1597
W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
K5LAD           Jim             OK      K3      1068
AE6IC           Fred            CA      K3      2241
W5ETJ           Gary            TX      K3      3227
AI4VZ           George  GA      K3      2412
W1VJ            Mark            MA      K3      427
W0SZ            Steve           CO      K3      176
W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      3139
W4PFM           Paul            VA      K3      1673
W7NMD           Palmer  AR      K3      3779
N5ZM            Earl            AR      K3      3223
AC0NM           Glenn           NM      K3      2843
KA0NCR  Arnie           NE      K3      185
K6DSW           Don             CA      K3      3138
W8YMO           Harry           OH      K3      166
AD7XI           Mike            WY      K3      4356
K7SJ            Roger           WA      K3      75
W7LKG           Rick            WA      K3      4497
KB7ST           Dennis  WA      K3      4335
K9VUJ           Dale            MN      K3      2268
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P