Hi Fred,

I must have been the other person. I had written to Steve a few days ago
about being able to send a CW SPOT command (SW42) from a keyboard function
key like F12.  I think it would be great if WriteLog had the ability to
serially send user configurable commands to the K3.

K3 users of WriteLog should write to Steve if they could benefit from this
ability.

73,
Mike K2MK