-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Bruneau
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 08:16
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Any K1's or KX1's in West Michigan?

I'm in Kalamazoo/Portage with a K2 which you are welcome to see. I know
another K2 owner, but I don't know a local K1 or KX1. My wife and I
come up to the Herman Miller company store every so often, I could
bring the rig with me.

I am sure I am going to buy and build a KX1 after my code improves.
What exactly will I do with it? I don't know, but I don't care! Heck, I
might buy a K1 too just to have the complete set! I'm so impressed with
the quality (and fun) of Elecraft. Was there anything in particular
that is holding you back?

-Paul
KB8NMZ
K2 #4818