Hi all,
I too have a nearly new (just in this past week) Yamaha CM-500 headset that I
would sell.  Asking $45 shipped with all that came with it.  I paid over $50
with shipping, used maybe two hours.  No original box, as it comes packaged on
one of those "impossible for me to unpack" plastic blisters that I always end
up cutting off, but I'll pack to make it.  NO problem at all with the unit, has
a "hot" mic, comfortable headphones and works fine, I am just programmed to use
a boom mic and hand PTT switch and prefer that I hear my surroundings as well
while I operate.
Thanks,
Don, WB5HAK