Andy,

It depends on the definition of "quite a bit."  The power supply is designed
for a minimum line frequency of 50Hz.  Higher line frequency will cause no
harm.  Low voltage input of 15% below nominal or so will start to reduce
power output.  High voltage input above nominal of about 15% will cause a
fault condition in the amplifier.

Bob