Don and John, the source of the G11 Errata was Gary Surrency of
Elecraft.  G10 was packed with my kit; G10 is also the only one on the
Elecraft website.  Thus, there is no "source" to which I can point you
to download a copy other than to contact supp...@elecraft.com.  As a
customer, I had no way of knowing there was a G11.

The reason I became embroiled in this is because after my inventory, I
ended up with six .001 capacitors and no designations for them.  G11
fixes that problem.

I did not mean to cause any confusion here.

73

Stan Levandowski WB2LQF
HF QRP CW -- Doing more with less for over 50 years!
QCWA #35038   OOTC #4558   NAQCC #4740   SKCC #6488   FISTS #(Pending)