The first batch of filters sold out within 12 hours of our mentioning it on
the Reflector.  This suggests that as many as 90% of K3 owners who want a
700 Hz filter, are members of "the silent majority"; preferring to wait for
someone else to say "yes I want one".

We would love to offer this filter from stock.  However, to do that we need
more feedback to be sure there is indeed sufficient demand, and that
yesterday's "sales blip" wasn't simply due to the novelty of our offering.

If you want one for your K3, please email us at supp...@unpcbs.com and let
us know.  (With a ten-week manufacturing lead-time, we are already looking
at delivery in early December for a next production run.)

TNX & 73,
Gary  KI4GGX
webmaster, http://www.unpcbs.com/