Bill,

Just an operating example, I have a short (well had) 330' beverage within 20
feet of my TX antenna for 160m. I have never had an issue with the relay
tripping. I run LP or QRP, it may be an issue running HP, but I haven't
heard any complaints from any of my friends on the Top Band.

I don't use a relay like David does, but probably will in the future to
detune my TX antenna. Not because of the second RX relay, but to minimize RX
antenna pattern distortion.

Probably the best thing is to use isolation transformers and current chokes,
if in doubt or just to be safe. Those are relatively easy to implement.
David's option is a bit more complex, but may be necessary in certain
circumstances.

The easiest thing to do is try it with your current setup, if it doesn't
trip, then most likely you're well enough isolated for that particular
issue.

73,
Julius
n2wn