In the earlier posting, I had forgotten to mention a couple of Java loggers
that will run on Mac OS X.

-----------
jlog
. free
. general logger
. Java framework
http://jlog.org/
-----------
JL
.  by Mike, W1JQ
.  free
.  contest logger
.  Java framework
http://www.qsl.net/w1jq/

The disadvantage of Java loggers is that there is no way for them to
interoperate with other Mac OS applications through AppleScript.

73
Chen, W7AY