One thing that I have a somewhat difficult time with is getting the transmit
and receive equalizers setup.  It's a bit cumbersome to setup the equalizers
through the "RX EQ" and "TX EQ" menus on the rig.

I would be very helpful to have the equalizers on the K3 Utility in the form
of a normal PC equalizer, with sliders for each of the 8 bands in a
graphical form.

While I'm dreaming, it would also be nice to have several memories that can
be saved and restored for different setups (DX Narrow, BroadBand, etc.).

I searched through the archives but didn't find this suggestion anywhere.

Mike