I wanted to make sure and follow up my AVG power output comments that I made
earlier in this thread because I spent some more time testing.  Several
private emails confirmed my suspicion that others were able to achieve
better results than I was seeing.

Tonight after playing around with the rig some more,  I was actually able to
get the AVG power output real close to 60 watts on on specific syllables or
words by playing with the audio response, audio gain input levels, etc.
Typical voice response produced about 40-45 watts AVG.  This is considerably
better than I reported earlier, all things considered.  What's different
about the K3 is that it's AVG power output seems very sensitive to a lot of
variables, especially your EQ settings.  The K3 CMP setting quickly reached
a point of diminishing returns for me, unlike what others are reporting, but
you probably have to with what works for your voice/mic combination.  I just
can't run that much compression before the audio sounds like trash to me.

This definitely isn't a plug and play rig.  It is probably easier to achieve
certain results with other rigs, but what is nice about the K3 is the
ability to tweak almost everything to your heart's content.