From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jason Artz
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 2:52 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] EL foil for K1 backlighting

Hello,

Has anyone tried EL foil behind the LCD display on the K1?  The display I
have does allow some light through, so perhaps using a piece of this foil
will work.

Could the power inverter generate RF interference?

If you've tried it, let me know how it went.

Here's a source for the foil and driver:

http://www.cooltronix.com/shop/

Thanks,
Jason
AC6XA