Not yet, but probably before year end.

We want to see our final production parts price quotes and production
parts lead times finalized before setting the price and order date.

We also have to complete the FCC part 97 self certification submittal
and get the subsequent approval. We are working on that now. That takes
30-60 days. For the FCC test data, there is nothing really difficult. We
just have to present test data showing that the amp:

1. Has no more than 15 dB of gain.

2. Does not amplify between 26 and 28 MHz.
(We use an internal freq counter for auto band switching to to handle
this requirement.)

3. Meets the normal part 97 spurious levels for harmonics etc, which it
easily exceeds.

Plus we submit a bunch of additional docs, including a preliminary
manual, block diagram, schematics etc. Lots of fun! :-)

We'll certainly post here when we open it up for orders :-)  We will not
do that until we are confident of both the cost and the production ship
date.

73, Eric
www.elecraft.com