On Oct 27, 2010, at 5:38 PM, Robert Seymour wrote:

> Instead of two-ring figure for the MMTTY XY plot, I only get a blob and
> jibberish printing out.  When running WriteLog, the sound card is able to
> take WAV files and input them to my K3 transceiver.

If you are seeing a fuzzy blob at the center of a crossed-ellipse display, it
means that the (software) demodulator is tuned to some passband that contains
noise and not the RTTY signal itself.

I would check to make sure that the Mark/Space tone pair that you have selected
in your software matches the tone pair that is selected in the K3 (while in
AFSK A mode, hold PITCH button -- the K3 will display the Mark tone that is
selected).

73
Chen, W7AY