Thank you to everyone that had interest in my NB/NR and filters Etc. settings
write up. I had over 100 requests for the reading material that I offered
(about 98 more than I had expected).
If I've missed anyone please feel free to email me again and request it.  As of
now my email box for requests is empty, so if you didn't get it, than I
probably accidently missed your email.

Also, for those that asked, and didn't get the revised email with my AGC
settings that I use, here there are;

I keep my:
Threshold at 6,
my slope at 9,
AGC Pls = Nor,
AGC HLD at .10,
AGC DCY on Nor (unless I use AGC Slow and in a pile up, Then "soft")
AGC F = 120,  Slow = 20
I run my NB at 2-6, Med 2.  I find that this reduces most noises, but doesn't
affect the way my CW or SSB signals sound.  If you go too heavy you're going to
loose signal!

Not everyone will agree with my settings, and that's fine.. I'm just giving my
own opinion on how things work for me.  Therefore there's no need for others to
start a new discussion group on why my settings are wrong, or right for that
matter.  Just thanks for your interest.  73