No one is taking anything personally.  It's not the information that bothers
me, it's when Joe decides to CHANGE my wording, MISQUOTE me, and then Correct
me based on what HE said, not me. I'm all about helping others with the PROPER
information.. Not trying to correct others that are trying to be helpful.  Now,
this is enough of this topic.  Thank you for your input. We'll leave it here.
This doesn't even belong on the reflector.