Ramiro,

Are you using a hybrid to combine the SW carrier and the signal generator's
output before sending them to the K3, and how strong are these two signals
(dbm)?

If you are not using some type of hybrid, could you please let me know how
you are "adding" these signals.

It is possible that these products are not generated by the K3, but by the
test equipment.

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD