Hello, it looks like I am going to be very fortunate and will have be
taking a trip to Aix-de-Provence in France this summer.  I've found
that a US ham can operate there with no problems, so now I have a
difficult decision...which radio to take.  I have a KX1 and K1 so I'm
trying to decide between the two.

If anyone has any hints on international travel with a radio and which
radio they would suggest, I would appreciate it very much.  This will
be my first international flight.  I have taken my KX1 on flights
within America and have had no problems but I'm not sure what to
expect when traveling outside the country.

73
Jay
W9IUF