Tis true they are RFI generators, but plasma black levels are still much
better than LCD, LCOS, or DLP sets.  Only thing that's better in that area
are tube televisions.

As a movie buff, I can't stand black crush, so I live with my Panasonic
plasma.  When I do QRV, the fix is simple; I turn the TV off.  That takes
care of most of my television-related noise.  I can't however do much about
the RFI given off by my neighbor's plasma sets, so I still have to find an
effective way of nulling out that interference.

73,
James K2QI