Hi Dick

I was not thinking about shaping but reducing the bandwith to
concentrate the transmitt energy.  Kind of like narrow filters for CW.

I am still new to this hobby and it was just an idea that I had.   Maybe
when I finish going thru the extra study guide over the holidays I will
know the theory if this was a bad random thought.

Thanks
Don
KD8NNU