At the risk of inviting hundreds of exhibitors to post ads here on the list,
I'm wondering if it would be possible to get any of you who happen to be
exhibiting anything that we might be interested in at Hamvention to post a
brief description so those of us who are going to be there can make sure we
don't miss your booth. Especially if, like Larry (N8LP) you'll be showing
off any Elecraft equipment in connection with your products. Larry's already
posted his notice; I'm just wondering if there are others. I don't want to
miss anything while I'm there.

I won't be exhibiting any Elecraft equipment but I'll be helping out in the
HamTestOnline.com booth as living proof that any idiot can use their
software to get his Extra Class license. :-)

Craig
NZ0R
K1 #1966