Wayne,
Thanks for my K3 and by extension the manual both in paper and pdf.

I may be in the minority - this is my second radio with only about 6  months
experience before purchasing the K3. The manual was instrumental in getting
me installed & operating the K3. My first radio is a used Kenwood TS570 that
did include a manual that was no where as comprehensive as the one included
with my K3.

As long as the manual is updated once in a while (annually or so)  with the
enhancements that are made part of the K3 since the last manual, I  would be
more than pleased. The release notes are very helpful between the manual
updates.

I would prefer time to be spent on the product & product development rather
than rewriting manuals.

BTW - I was amazed at how intuitive the K3 was to use right out of the box -
well at least after I assembled it. Possibly that was because of my lack of
experience with other brands of radios.

Thanks again & keep plodding forward.

George
AI4ZV - a relatively new ham