END of this thread.

In general, discussion of what should and should not be posted to the
list is addressed by our list guidelines. Please do not post to the list
on this as it only serves to increase list noise level unacceptably.  If
you have an urge to comment, your best bet i to email the list moderator
(me ;-)

Also, while we allow non-Elecraft Ham Radio related postings, please
keep these to an absolute minimum. We really would like the vast
majority of postings to be Elecraft product related in the interest of
most of our list readers.

73, Eric
Elecraft List Moderator