Good Evening,
    It is raining.  It has been raining.  It will be raining.  I feel like
I am conjugating a verb :)  The weather has gone from cold to medium.
Soon it will be 50 degrees or better; but with rain.  Looks like my spate
of winter has passed.  But the calendar has yet to say winter so I await
more snow.
    Propagation on twenty meters has been rather good while forty meters
has been less than satisfactory.  I am unsure why forty meters has been so
abysmal but maybe it is due for a change.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 5 PM PST)  7045 kHz

      Stay well,
         Kevin.  KD5ONS

-