Ah, who needs that stuff? I just had my first QSO on my new homebrew amplifier:
900 watts
out from a pair of class-C 813's! Instant on and full QSK. Of course it has
separate grid
and plate bandswitches and three tuning controls to adjust, one of which is a
multiturn
vacuum capacitor, but it's imposing as all get out with four analog meters (2
of which are
super-cool Western Electric center-adjust types).

--
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA