Dick: I had to unsubscribe to the K3 discussion group. Even the digest
version was overwhelming. Can you post this on my behalf:

By the way, the Band Map error on the south station was from my cockpit
error in calibrating the TXO in the K3's properly. Problem now resolved.

First half contest season report from W7RN

The four K3's performed flawlessly in M/2 and SO2R contests. I have replaced
the two MicroHAM MK2R's with their new u2R SO2R boxes. They are much simpler
and much more user friendly in a multiop environment and all of the nagging
compatibility and stability issues with Elecraft-MicroHam-WinTest-WriteLog
have disappeared.

Our final request for 2010 for the Elecraft Team: Is there a software
upgrade in the works for the radio to remember the sub-receiver and
diversity settings when switching from band to band? That would remove the
final roadblock from the operator having to use ONLY the band switch to
change bands at our station (the sub-receiver stays on from band to band
while the diversity goes off).

Our final request to the logging program gurus is for each operator to be
able to select their own profile of keyboard key-mapping functions when they
log-on to operate. This is the time of year for wish lists, ne pas?

Tom Taormina, K5RC

The Comstock Memorial Station, W7RN

Virginia City NV

http://k5rc.cc