I'm enjoying my P3 very much.  One of my favorite features is the
screen freeze and capture capability that allow me to preserve
some of my favorite operating moments.  I often e-mail captured P3
images to friends, to show them what their signals looked like at
my end of the QSO.

One thing that would enhance this would be a way to display time
and date at least on the frozen P3 display.  I take care of this manually
by putting callsign, date, and time information in the .jpg filename in
Windows "My Pictures" folder.

Is this something that is planned for the future?

73,
Chuck Guenther  NI0C
K2-10, K3, P3