Ken,

By "uploader" do you mean the K3 Utility?  Sorry, but we cannot
understand your problem if you do not refer to the items in question by
the commonly used titles.

What do you mean by "now I have an MCU LD - is that what you see on the
K3 display or is it something different.

Once you clarify, then we can provide an intelligent response to your
question.

73,
Don W3FPR