>From memory, (ie the regs changed I should check first) over here in Eu we
have working place regulation set at 85dBA as a maximum for continuous 8
hours listening environment, but it is advised (not mandatory till another
3dB) to use some kind of ear protection; then 88dBA for 4 hours, 91dBA for 2
hours, etc and there is a maximum somewhere around 90s duration.   I think
*most* folk would find 85dBA very tiresome over 8 hours.  I think what I'm
saying is that the K3 output is more than adequate and if it isn't for
someone, then headphones would be better so as not to waken the family /
neighbourhood.
73 and season's greetings
David
G3UNA