Merry Christam Colin, you can't 'subscribe' to K3 only, but you can put rules
into your mail client (if it supports them) that trash something with K1, KX1,
K2 etc in the header - having first ensured it does have K3 there of course.
Thats what I do - it cuts down the traffic quite a bit, but a lot of the
traffic is relevant to K3 anyway.

Alternatively there is the Nabble archive at
http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/
and a whole lot more about Reflectors etc on the Elecraft site at
http://www.elecraft.com/elist.html

73 de M0XDF, K3 #174, P3 #108