Hi Guys,

I have a couple of questions about the KAT3 antenna tuner I'd  appreciate
your help with:

1) Where can I find detailed instructions for using the KAT3?  Such  as,
step by step instructions on how to use the "manual" tuning option.

2) I'm tuning an Inverted L antenna and the initial SWR is higher  than
maximum SWR LED level as all lights are lit.  (so I have no idea what  the
actual SWR is)  Is there a way to get an actual SWR or Reflected Power  reading
via the KAT3?  Yes, I know I should be using an Antenna Analyzer  but mine
is in for repair.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM