Have you tuned the length of the 30m antenna? Out of the box it might be wrong. You also need a ground strap, if you don't want a permanent installation. I hopr your car is metal, not fiberglass. You may need some straps to hook other parts of the car together, such as roof to body, or hood to body, to get more metal in the ground plane. If you plan to operate while the car is running and use car 12v, you wuill have much more to do, but if you operate when the car is off, this is enough.

I operate 40, 30, 20, 17, and 15 with similar antennas (Hamstick or Pro Am) and a tri-mag mount and a short piece of #14 zip cord (both) to a screw on the car. For feeding the antenna, I use coax to a balun and then twinlead through the sunroof. I use the WB6ZQZ step-down balun and usually use it on the 25 ohm setting, depending on what makes the tuner happiest.
73,
WA5ZNU / Leigh.