Good Evening,
    Weather has been rather chilly here on the backside of the recent
front.  Very sunny skies have made it better though.  With the snow being
so dry it is nice when I split wood.  The activity feels good in the crisp
air while the sun makes me happy.  The dry snow is easy to wipe off the
split wood and it also comes off my boots easier.  All in all the weather
is very pleasant.  Now if only there were six more feet of snow :(  Then I
could make a few ski trails for some exercise ;)
    Propagation has been good during the daytime on twenty meters but not
so hot on forty and eighty during the evening and night-time hours.  The
sun is coming back though.  Now that we are in 2011 we can expect the days
to grow longer and the propagation to improve.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 5 PM PST)  7045 kHz

      Stay well,
         Kevin.  KD5ONS

-