Gents;

I am able to get HRD & DM780 to work together with my K3 for
everythingexcept for CW.  I can hear CW fine but it does not decode
properly and I can not TX anything.  I am using the HRD Beta 5 with the
corrosponding DM780 software.

When trying to TX for CW the TX led lights up but no output is taking
place.   I have experitmented with many menus and settings but I can not
find the right menu combination.

I know the line out and in for the sound card are fine as I can work
RTTY and other modes with data-a.  The rs232 is a usb to rs232
converter.

Expect that there is just a setting problem in the K3, HRD  or DM780.

Any help from those who have set this up already would be appreciated.

I do know that I do not have the side tone stuff correct yet, however, I
need to get the connection working properly before I can figure that
part out.

Thanks
Don
KD8NNU