Hi,

It appears to me that all the mini-chokes RFC6-7-8-9 supplied with the
KPA100 kit is not yet small enough to fit into the outline on the PCB,
as shown near J8 (the DB-9 connector).

The assembly manual does not state anything about the assembly direction
of these chokes, if or if not they may be installed upright instead of
flat on the PCB - but it appears there may be room to do so.

I'm worried that if i attempt to force them in lying flat, I will damage
the chokes insulation or cause for an open joint.

Any experience here from previous KPA100 builders - what to go for ?

73'
Brian OZ2BRN
K2 # 6936