-----Original Message-----
I have kept my K2 (1188) up to date with all the A/B mods, however at times
I see references such as the one below about T7  where a  toroid may have
been changed from the original windings to a revised spec. Are these
documented anywhere, which toroids are now different and why?
--------------------------

I have updated the mods list on
http://www.qslnet.de/member/la3za/K2/mod.html and the section on pre-3000
series mods (press section 3) on status of T3 and T7.

My search of the mail list gave as a result that they both were changed to
their current turns numbers in K2 manual rev C (19 April 2000). If anybody
has more accurate info on which serial number the changes first applied to,
I will update with that info. My guess is somewhere in the 1000-1500 range.

Note also that the mods list on www.qsl.net has now been removed and it is
only to be found on the www.qslnet.de

73

Sverre